The historic and beautifully-renovated circa 1860 Lyceum will again be open from 5-9pm Friday evening and from 11am-7pm on Saturday with vendors showcasing exceptional hand-crafted arts, crafts, and gift items for those festival goers eager to get a head start on holiday shopping.
Because Oktoberfest continues to be one of the vendors’ most enjoyable and popular venues, regular attendees can look forward to shopping at their long-time favorite booths- each featuring Christmas and other special gift items. As well, shoppers always look forward to knowing that their favorite vendors have returned to showcase their best products.
Vendors for the 2018 Island Oktoberfest
to be announced!
Below Are Vendors for the
2017 Island Oktoberfest
1. Yummie Nuts –
2. Classy, Country & Chic –
3. Star Drug Store – galvestonstardrug.com
4. The Kitchen Chick – thekitchenchick.com
5. This, That & Whatever
6. O’Hurley’s Keepsakes – ohurleyskeepsakes.com
7. Jerry Graham’s Metal Sculptures – jerrygrahamsculptures.com
8. Sicilian Marinated Olives –
10. Ooh La La Candles
11. B&P Enterprise
12. You Never Know
13. Jewelry By: Earline H. Raia
14. Inca Wasi Arts & Crafts
15. Strand Brass/Christmas on the Strand
16. Twilight Imports
17. Sports Funatics